License: Creative Commons - Attribution Author: Camil Ghircoias
Built in 1474 the church was a Dominican Monastery until 1543 when the Lutherans took over.
The monastery, known under German name of Klosterkirche, was in 1755 taken by the Ursulines nuns.
The Ursulines changed the gothic interior in baroque style.
Outside, the building still keep many gothic details, like the portal and the piles.
In inside, the church has three altars and beautiful paintings representing various saints and protectors of the church